Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A couple Logos and Banners to stay active


I hand drew it.Took a picture. Uploaded it .Then I got Really busy.
This is super heat for the street.I will try to upload
Original jpeg later.
Adobe Illustrator cs4
 WW3 TYPZ 2012 Logo
Reel original underground hip hop artist
Los Angeles CA
Using photoshop cs4

 Sticker design in the 818.Happy client..
Back one using the super old school
Pac man font.Very vintage feel.
 Any body like domo trying to chase the styles of mr.rgeeoner..lol
Rgdesign banner for web,Photoshop cs4
 I made my hip hop name look official with spray paint on a
 rusty wall.super official.super hardcore.

This design is a logo for a new independent film coming out this summer
I also did another version behind a pryamid background.

No comments:

Post a Comment